Just yesterday I posted my weight loss diary for my first month back on the Slimming World plan. I have strayed quite a bit from the plan this week so I’ve decided that before I weigh in next week, I need a decent healthy meal plan for the week ahead instead of relying on convenience. It’s been a stressful week – Steve’s finally gone back to work and Jack’s come down with chickenpox – we’re having to do our best to keep him away from Olivia but of course, being only five he doesn’t quite understand.
Meals have been whatever me and Steve can be bothered to cook, if at all – so I need us all to get eating healthily again. So what am I thinking of having on the meal plan for dinners for the week ahead?
- Wednesday – Diet Cola Chicken, cooked in the slow cooker with plenty of ‘speed’ veg that the SW plan calls for
- Thursday – Roasted Vegetable Pasta, pasta and plenty of ‘speed’ veg
- Friday – SW Chicken Curry with rice & plenty of speed veg
- Saturday – SW bolognese (I blend up lots of veg in the sauce) plus extra veg on the side
- Sunday – Gammon with lots of veg and some sweet potato mash
- Monday – Speedy chicken salad with a splash of light sweet chilli sauce
Hopefully if I can get my dinners back on track, I will start to feel a lot healthier in myself again and also start to see a difference on the scales. My breakfasts I know are on plan (I usually have Weetabix or some form of rolled oats) and lunches usually are too as I have a quick salad or a sandwich using the extras I get on plan for breastfeeding. It’s dinners I really struggle with so lets hope I get back on track this week – wish me luck!
Post contains a sponsored link