It’s the last day of 2017 so it is time for a recap of my 2017 goals. How did I do?
- To find a better balance – I would like to say I’ve mostly achieved this – I do take a little more time off than I used to.
- Relaunch Keene On Saving – Nope. This totally didn’t happen.
- Guest post on 5-10 blogs in 2017 – This also didn’t happen – but I was busy with other stuff so its understandable.
- Stick to my guns – I kept to this mostly – but it can be tempting on those leaner months to take a little less.
- Build up on my Youtube and Instagram – This is a yes. I’ve grown in subscribers, I’ve added far more content to my YouTube and had more interaction. Instagram is where I am most pleased though – this has grown amazingly.
- Complete some blogging/money/organisation related e-courses or projects, free or paid for – This is a total and utter fail.
- Get some more long term clients – Yes! I currently write for a couple of different people and sites, am a virtual assistant for five people and have developed long term blog work with others. Very happy!
- Get back to using my work website – This didn’t happen. I really need to work on this in 2018.
- Finally get a staff writing job for another blog – I didn’t manage this BUT I do the old bit of ghost writing for a couple of bloggers and also write for some company blogs too.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Lose the baby weight – This started well but I’ve completely fallen off the wagon of late. A goal for next year.
- Get back into exercising – This didn’t happen. Another goal for next year.
- Enter more writing competitions – I entered a couple but nowhere near the amount I wanted to.
- Complete my GoodReads challenge – All the nopes here. I only managed a handful of books.
- Get debt free or as close to debt free as possible – Nope, this hasn’t happened – however I have cut out a lot of it already.
- Increase my income – Yes, this has happened and I am very happy, woo!
- Minimalise my belongings and sell what we don’t require – I’ve been doing this on and off throughout the year, I hope to continue this into 2018.
So as you can see, I managed a few and failed a few too. Did you set yourself goals for this year? How did you do?