There has never been a better time to invest in luxury ski apartments from Kristal Spaces. Not only will you be in the heart of the stunning Oztzal resort, but you can expect to receive an 8% capital return on your purchase.
We have 55 brand new apartments currently on sale in the quaint Oetz district. Here you will be able to experience the very best in both winter and summer seasons. Oetz is located at the bottom of the Otztal valley and lies just 25 minutes from Solden (and its 2 glaciers) and 40 minutes from Obergurgl.
Branson Atterbury Marketing Director of Kristall Spaces, mentions “mad-keen skiers will probably head 20 minutes on to Solden but Oetz is better for year-round, multi-generational activities.” Atterbury follows on to says prices are 18-20 per cent lower for property for sale in Oetz Austria than in prime nearby ski resorts of Solden and Obergurgl. “Canny buyers realise the value further down the valley”.
Here are some of the key facts on why you should invest in a property for sale in Otzal Austria from Kristall Spaces.
- 51 luxury freehold apartments with a rental obligation: 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom
- 4 penthouse leisure residence apartments with no rental obligation: 2 and 3-bedroom
- 100 metres from Acherkogelbahn (a new 8-man gondola ski lift) with 80kms of skiing
- 20 minutes up the mountain to Kühtai (ski bus or car)
- 500m² spa in sunny location with outdoor pool and natural bathing pond
- Ice skating & curling in winter
- Underground parking
- Restaurant and bar
- Managed by a renowned, international operator – All Suite Residences
- Completion Summer 2019 – see our Oetz construction page for weekly updates
- 8% return on capital invested when taking out a 55% mortgage or a guaranteed 4% return on net purchase price for first 5 years
- Prices from £189,300
Only natural and recyclable materials were used by the architects, allowing for the apartments to naturally blend with the landscape and neighbouring buildings.
The ancient community and its values were high on the agenda for the local council and Tirol planners, who made sure the designs were befitting the history and heritage of the area.
It was also important for the apartments to adopt a contemporary look and feel that will help shape the future of Alpine living.
All of the buildings will be elegantly situated within a communal orchard garden which will be sown with wild flowers and a natural bathing lake. This stunning backdrop will provide incredible views and ambience for the residence.
About the Apartments
The plan includes 55 brand new apartments that will be built in a series of houses (Haus) within the grounds of the old Landhaus Sita.
The Landhaus will act as the building with the required wellness facilities as well as gardens that will host a natural bathing pond for the summer season.
Once completed, these apartments will have large-scale balconies for people to experience spectacular views of nearby mountains.
Indicative pricing for the Oetz apartments
- 1 double bedroom apartment from £183,000 Net Sales Price excl. parking
- 2 double bedroom apartment from £245,600 Net Sales Price excl. parking
- 3 double bedroom apartment from £362,000 Net Sales Price excl. parking
An Alpine theme is prominent throughout the entirety of the interior. There will be a choice of either a modern, traditional or lifestyle theme. Warm natural materials have been mostly used, combining with modern simplistic designs.
Every apartment comes as standard with wireless LAN, intercom access, triple-glazed German windows, Italian ceramics and Hans Grohe bathroom fittings.
You will be able to maximise space with this flexible living accommodation. There are sofa beds within the living room and two sperate bathrooms to maximise privacy.
All the interiors and furnishings come as standard and have specially designed with longevity in mind. The type of people who typically rent these apartments are respectable families and professionals.
The locations boasts some of the best views in Austria. You will have a difficult time deciding which one is the most superior.
The northern region will allow you to look over the village and the ancient Church of Heiliger Georg with a road leading up to Hocheotz and Kuhtai.
With regards to the east, your views will follow the Acherkogelbahn up the mountains along Hochoetz. This is stunning scenery is particularly pleasing on the eye during the summer months.
To the south, the road continues to climb up through the mountain peaks on both sides towards Sölden. Finally, to the west, your apartment will look down the valley and the Otztaler Ache towards the Piburgersee.
Oetz Winter Activities
- Oetz Winter visitor numbers increased in 2016: 4% up on last winter
- One of the first traditional resorts for winter and summer alpine sports
- 80 km of skiing when connected to Kühtai (Austria’s highest resort with guaranteed skiing from November to May)
- Plans are currently being reviewed to link the two resorts by ski lifts
- 25 minutes to Sölden and two glacier skiing areas – a further 144 km of skiing
- Quintessential Tirolean setting including Gothic church
- Some of Tirol’s finest scenery including the Piburger See (great summer attraction)
- Easily accessible by road, train (Ötztal Bahnhof) and air (Innsbruck airport in 25 mins)
The Oetz area is especially well equipped for families with a supervised nursery for toddlers and children’s theatre.
There are four ski schools within three children’s areas with WIDI the resort mascot, to keep your children both informed and entertained throughout your stay. All of the staff are friendly and bi-lingual.
- Glacier safaris
- Climbing & high rope courses
- Mountain biking
- Archery, tennis, golf and fishing
There is a selection of impressive guided activities on offer at Oetz outside of the hotel facilities. Oetz is a prominent summer location and usually receives as many visitors during this season as in winter.
If you’re looking for no-stop excitement, then head down to the globally famous Area 47, where you will be able to participate in a wide range of adrenaline filled pursuits.
The purchase cost for buying any property in Austria is 7.6% of the gross purchase price. Kristall Spaces are always here to help you obtain a mortgage. Austrian banks will provide up to 55% of the purchase value during a loan period of 15 and 25 years. The variable interest rates are currently 2.5%.