I used to write lots of goals posts in the past but somehow these seem to have fallen by the wayside. However, I really want to start writing them again so when Charlotte posted her monthly goals linky, I just had to get involved. I am hoping that with her prompting, I can start them up regularly again.
So what goals do I have this month?
- Pay as much towards the credit card as possible -I always pay a little over minimum payment but I am aiming to make lots of payments to it this month from surveys and other side hustles.
- Get meal planning again – I started this recently but it has fallen by the wayside again. I am determined to get back on track and even do some batch cooking too.
- Get some presents sorted – With Jack’s birthday in early December, Christmas and then Olivia’s in early January, I need to get on track with this!
- Sort out Jack’s birthday – I need him to decide what he wants to do and who he wants to invite and get it booked in!
- Read the four books I’ve got outstanding on Netgalley and write reviews for them – I went from being super happy at catching up with it all to having a load get approved and now I am behind again!
- Take advantage of my free two month Kindle Unlimited trial – I got offered two months free of Kindle Unlimited last week so I want to get the most out of it before cancelling just before its up!
What are your goals for the month?
I’m taking part in the Monthly Goals (and updates!) Linky hosted by Charlotte over at CharlotteMusha.co.uk