Vintage Vixen – I adore this woman!
It’s Em – She bounced back from a breakup with a new look and is back to her blogging best.
A Slice Of My Life – A fairly recent discovery of mine, I always look forward to Leanne’s posts.
Makeup Savvy – Fee’s blog is just absolutely stunning. Savvy, she truly is, seeking out the most affordable makeup treats she can find. Having spoken to her a fair few times on Twitter too, I can honestly tell she is one of the loveliest bloggers I’ve ever spoken to.
Little Chief Honeybee – I look forward to every single post of Kaelah’s. I love her outfit posts, her posts about her business and her Honest To Blog posts – she isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I love that in a blogger. Plus, she’s also absolutely gorgeous!
Just a quick note about some blogs you need to check out:
1. The Only Exception I check this blog everyday, perhaps once or twice, maybe even more times, for new posts. It is written by my good friend Charlotte, and is a wonderful mix of personal life, reviews, fashion, makeup, giveaways etc. The information is always up to date, and fresh and I absolutely adore her blog <3
2. Mairead Clabby Fashion This blog is perfect for all your fashion needs, and host some great giveaways. Mai wants to work in fashion herself, and is slowly but surely building herself up a reputation through this blog.
3. Super Lucky Di This blog was recently featured in The People, as part of an article on Di Coke, the author. I always make sure to check out this blog for new competitions, as Di is always in the know about any new competitions that come about. If you can, take a look at The People’s website and read the article, she truly is super lucky!
4. A Little Bird Told Me I only discovered this blog a couple of days ago, and I must say I’m already hooked! I wish I could look as good as Jen does – she always manages to look amazing, and her blog is always chatty and refreshing to read!
5. Brittany Love Another favourite fashion/beauty blog of mine. Honest updates on Britts life and very readable. Definitely one of the best beauty blogs around!
All these blogs are definitely worth a read. What are your favourite blogs? Comment with your links 🙂