Hands up how many of you have seen the film of the same name, starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman? I must admit, I myself haven’t, but I still understand the concept of such a list, and although I’ve seen plenty of 20 before 20, 30 before 30 and similar lists, there just isn’t enough that I want to do in such a short period of time.
However, over my lifetime, there is more than enough stuff that I would love to do, and I thought that I would introduce The Bucket List as a new feature on my blog – every now and then, giving ten things I’d love to do before I die.
This may seem morbid to you, but as someone who loves making lists (just like Bee from Vivatramp – check out her blog if you haven’t before!), I thought this would be a great idea to document what I would love to do, and let you know if I complete any of my goals.
Here are my first ten:
1. Learn to swim (I’m petrified of water due to an incident when I was 4)
2. Swim with dolphins (the only reason I want to do number 1!)
3. Write a novel (I have in fact written a whole book before, handwritten as well – however, being the clutz I am, I misplaced it)
4. Learn to drive (Not necessarily a want, but almost a necessity with a child on the way)
5. Have more children
6. Do an Open University course
7. Visit long lost family in Australia
8. Travel on the Orient-Express (As a lifelong Agatha Christie fan, this would be amazing!)
9. Marry Steve (Well, pretty obvious, really?)
10. Become godmother to a friends child (Who wouldn’t want to be considered for a role like this?)
What would you love to do before you die?