|Images 1-4 sourced from Google, Image 5 from Charlotte’s blog , Image 6 from River Island’s website (girls section) and Image 7 from the Me+Zena website.|
I am well aware that I am extremely behind the times with a few things haha.
1. Lauren Conrad ‘Style’ – the world and his wife seems to have a copy of this, it’s like a bible apparently. However, I was never really interested until I managed to flick through a copy the other day, now I’m hooked!
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – Again, everyone seems to own this product, however having recently bought the lip protectant from the range after worrying about the cost for so long, I now want to add this to my collection and see if it works the wonders for me that it does for everyone else!
3. Mini Shopaholic – I am pretty disappointed I don’t own this yet. I’m sticking to my guns though, as Steve promised me it & I will not buy it for myself! I own all the Shopaholic series, and I can’t wait to see how the story develops.
4. New York Bagels cinnamon & raisin bagels – I actually have a pack of these waiting for me at my Nan’s, because I really fancied some earlier & I asked my mum to get me some. Being the lazybones I am however, they are still at my nans and not in my tummy. More for me tomorrow then 🙂
5. Charlotte blogged earlier (find the link above) about her heart pillow creations & I’m in love with them. In fact, as soon as I saw her post, I actually BBM-ed her to tell her that I wanted one 🙂 How gorgeous are they?
6. River Island satchel – I saw this on the girls section of the website, and as you can see from the picture above, it is a ‘web exclusive’. As it is in the girls section, I don’t expect it to be a massive satchel, quite tiny in fact, but for the price of £15 that I saw it advertised for on the site, you can’t go too far wrong!
7. Me + Zena ring – I always take a look at the Me + Zena website, however I rarely have the money to buy anything at the minute. I own one piece of jewellery by the brand, which I bought with the £25 Spoiled Brat voucher that I won over at Mai’s blog a few months ago. That said, this would be a welcome addition to my jewellery collection.
What are your Wednesday Wants for this week?