I had actually been planning on posting this for a while but when I was tagged by Louise on her brand new blog An Undomestic Goddess, it spurred me into actually posting it!
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Both. I work from home and Jack is with me all day.
2. Would you have it any other way?
No. I love it, even if it is stressful. I get to see how Jack grows whilst also providing for my family.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Not really. We have done but only when Jack really wouldn’t settle.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
I’m with Louise on this one, baby sleeping bags are amazing! They really do keep babies snug and warm whilst keeping them safe.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
Three or four. We would like either 2 boys, 1 girl or 2 of each.
6. Date night? How many nights per month?
Never? Haha! We very rarely go on date nights; the odd takeaway here and there if that counts?
7. Your childs favourite show?
Anything with Justin Fletcher…
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
Swinging crib. He went straight from his moses basket to his cot.
9. Your child’s favourite food?
At the moment it is ‘peabut butter’ aka peanut butter and ‘nana’ aka bananas. Together or separately..
10. How many cars does your family have?
One as I don’t drive.
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I haven’t weighed myself in ages…nor do I want to..Oops!
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
New York, obviously.
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I have lost quite a few friends, changed jobs, made new ones. Responsibilities have changed.
15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
Jack and Steve playing together – the love they share is magical.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Clothes wise – Primark, Tesco, Sainsburys.
Other items – Tesco, Sainsburys, Co-Op, Aldi.
17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
Ginvera BB Cream, Benefit They’re Real mascara, Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! Although Tesco, Sainsburys and Aldi’s own are all good too!
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mum?
Everything. Even the tantrums – because the cuddles that come after are just perfect.