I’ve always loved reading Rebecca from Mum of A Premature Baby’s monthly competition wins posts and I have occasionally posted my own. However when it comes to entering competitions, I seem to go through phases. I’ve recently got back into comping, mostly in the last couple of months and have been lucky to win some amazing prizes. I thought I would share with you my wins for December – and hopefully I will be making this a monthly post too.
I’ve also recently written my prize wishlist for 2017 – a holiday, an Apple watch and a new laptop are just some of the things featured – and set up my prize spreadsheet for 2017. I’m so excited to see what I can win next year – but for now, here is what I have won this month…
- A Tomy Toys bundle from School Run Shop – Jack had the Paw Patrol Aquadoodle as a Christmas present and we’ve put the bath toy away for next Christmas for baby girl
- Slice Shades from the Win Slice Shades promotion from Chicago Town – we’ve been lucky enough to win three times in recent months (purchase necessary)
- A set of knitting & crafting books from GMC Books on Twitter – I gifted these to my friend Clare as they’re much more her thing
- In The Night Garden calendar from In The Night Garden Live – this is now in Jack’s room
- A copy of The Missing Hours by Emma Cavanagh from Dead Good Books on Twitter – I gifted this to my father in law
- £120 on Tombola – I actually logged into the site to enter the Advent Calendar competition when I noticed I had some bonus credit – so I played it and won!
- A photo frame from Be Personnel on Twitter – gifted this to my mother in law
- Some fresh cream from my local Co-Op – they had a promotion going on if you scanned your membership card
- Some kid’s pyjamas from Lily’s Little Learners – we’d already picked up a couple of pairs for Jack for Christmas so I got these for baby girl instead
- Some cans of Cinnamora from Cinnamora Drink on Twitter – I had been wanting to win these for a while. I love cinnamon flavoured things and have been loving these since they turned up!
- Batiste hair minis from Perfect10 on Twitter – these are going to be SO handy with a newborn and no time, haha!
- Lindt chocolate hamper from The Ana Mum Diary – Yup, kept this all for myself, Steve and Jack!
- Thermo Non contact thermometer from The Oliver’s Madhouse – I’ve been trying to win something like this for ages. This is going to be so helpful for baby girl and Jack!
Some really good wins this month – have you been entering any competitions?