Just a quick hello 🙂
I have spent most of my evening sorting out the upstairs of my cottage ready for our move in a couple of weeks. Keep pile, charity shop pile, bin pile. Quite happy actually, haven’t kept too much stuff…I’m starting to shake off my hoarding habit…woo!
However, just as I’ve got rid of a load of clothes, I’ve just persuaded Steve to buy me a few maternity items from New Look and Asda.
Oops. Suppose I need them though 🙂 Plus, I gained Boots Advantage Card points on my New Look order, so I’m happy 😀 (You seriously should check out Treat Street…its fantastic! Once I’m nearing the end of my pregnancy, I shall be buying all my baby stuff from Boots.com and Mothercare’s website, & gain some points!!)
I shall post some pictures of my new clothes once I receive them.
What have you all been doing today?
On one last note, STEPS ARE REFORMING. This news actually made my day, as I was having a pretty rubbish day today tbh.
Who’ll come with me to come & see them?
Have a great evening xo
|Images 1-4 sourced from Google, Image 5 from Charlotte’s blog , Image 6 from River Island’s website (girls section) and Image 7 from the Me+Zena website.|
I am well aware that I am extremely behind the times with a few things haha.
1. Lauren Conrad ‘Style’ – the world and his wife seems to have a copy of this, it’s like a bible apparently. However, I was never really interested until I managed to flick through a copy the other day, now I’m hooked!
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – Again, everyone seems to own this product, however having recently bought the lip protectant from the range after worrying about the cost for so long, I now want to add this to my collection and see if it works the wonders for me that it does for everyone else!
3. Mini Shopaholic – I am pretty disappointed I don’t own this yet. I’m sticking to my guns though, as Steve promised me it & I will not buy it for myself! I own all the Shopaholic series, and I can’t wait to see how the story develops.
4. New York Bagels cinnamon & raisin bagels – I actually have a pack of these waiting for me at my Nan’s, because I really fancied some earlier & I asked my mum to get me some. Being the lazybones I am however, they are still at my nans and not in my tummy. More for me tomorrow then 🙂
5. Charlotte blogged earlier (find the link above) about her heart pillow creations & I’m in love with them. In fact, as soon as I saw her post, I actually BBM-ed her to tell her that I wanted one 🙂 How gorgeous are they?
6. River Island satchel – I saw this on the girls section of the website, and as you can see from the picture above, it is a ‘web exclusive’. As it is in the girls section, I don’t expect it to be a massive satchel, quite tiny in fact, but for the price of £15 that I saw it advertised for on the site, you can’t go too far wrong!
7. Me + Zena ring – I always take a look at the Me + Zena website, however I rarely have the money to buy anything at the minute. I own one piece of jewellery by the brand, which I bought with the £25 Spoiled Brat voucher that I won over at Mai’s blog a few months ago. That said, this would be a welcome addition to my jewellery collection.
What are your Wednesday Wants for this week?
Recently, I have been taking these little pills to help me through my pregnancy. They don’t taste amazing, but they seem to do the job. I have recently been feeling really exhausted, and these little beauties claim to have folic acid, iron and other vitamins and minerals within to help you throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
At my next midwifes appointment, I will be voicing my concerns over my exhaustion and slight dizziness as I was told a couple of years ago that I was slightly anaemic, and I’m fed up of feeling like rubbish.
Have any of you mums or pregnant women out there got any other ways of fending off your exhaustion and dizziness? I’d be grateful to know!
Also, just thought I should let you know, as I have mentioned on Twitter a lot recently, Bump has been kicking majorly over the past week or so! Definitely got a little bruiser in there!
Hope you’re all having a great evening xo