|Images 1-4 sourced from Google, Image 5 from Charlotte’s blog , Image 6 from River Island’s website (girls section) and Image 7 from the Me+Zena website.|
I am well aware that I am extremely behind the times with a few things haha.
1. Lauren Conrad ‘Style’ – the world and his wife seems to have a copy of this, it’s like a bible apparently. However, I was never really interested until I managed to flick through a copy the other day, now I’m hooked!
2. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – Again, everyone seems to own this product, however having recently bought the lip protectant from the range after worrying about the cost for so long, I now want to add this to my collection and see if it works the wonders for me that it does for everyone else!
3. Mini Shopaholic – I am pretty disappointed I don’t own this yet. I’m sticking to my guns though, as Steve promised me it & I will not buy it for myself! I own all the Shopaholic series, and I can’t wait to see how the story develops.
4. New York Bagels cinnamon & raisin bagels – I actually have a pack of these waiting for me at my Nan’s, because I really fancied some earlier & I asked my mum to get me some. Being the lazybones I am however, they are still at my nans and not in my tummy. More for me tomorrow then 🙂
5. Charlotte blogged earlier (find the link above) about her heart pillow creations & I’m in love with them. In fact, as soon as I saw her post, I actually BBM-ed her to tell her that I wanted one 🙂 How gorgeous are they?
6. River Island satchel – I saw this on the girls section of the website, and as you can see from the picture above, it is a ‘web exclusive’. As it is in the girls section, I don’t expect it to be a massive satchel, quite tiny in fact, but for the price of £15 that I saw it advertised for on the site, you can’t go too far wrong!
7. Me + Zena ring – I always take a look at the Me + Zena website, however I rarely have the money to buy anything at the minute. I own one piece of jewellery by the brand, which I bought with the £25 Spoiled Brat voucher that I won over at Mai’s blog a few months ago. That said, this would be a welcome addition to my jewellery collection.
What are your Wednesday Wants for this week?
Recently, I have been taking these little pills to help me through my pregnancy. They don’t taste amazing, but they seem to do the job. I have recently been feeling really exhausted, and these little beauties claim to have folic acid, iron and other vitamins and minerals within to help you throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
At my next midwifes appointment, I will be voicing my concerns over my exhaustion and slight dizziness as I was told a couple of years ago that I was slightly anaemic, and I’m fed up of feeling like rubbish.
Have any of you mums or pregnant women out there got any other ways of fending off your exhaustion and dizziness? I’d be grateful to know!
Also, just thought I should let you know, as I have mentioned on Twitter a lot recently, Bump has been kicking majorly over the past week or so! Definitely got a little bruiser in there!
Hope you’re all having a great evening xo
I had an extremely busy weekend – and being the ditz I am, once again forgot my camera.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to move out of our little cottage, and back into my parents for a while. With a baby on the way and an inability to get a mortgage at this moment in time due to bad credit history, we are looking to relocate to the seaside once our little bubba is about 5 months old, and instead of forking out a ton of money on rent, we are looking into buying a static caravan and living on a site in Clacton. Whilst there (and me being on maternity leave), S can work on site and also do his accountancy course, thus we can save up for a deposit, and by the time we move back up here, the bad credit scores will have gone.
Obviously, if we are buying a caravan then we need money for it. Check. We have agreed to use our deposit to buy it as we can’t stay at my parents for too long, and renting is effectively throwing money down the drain. This solves our short term problems and we have taken into account space for the baby, and accessibility to local amenities. The park we have chosen in Clacton is just a few minutes from the sea, the town and the railway station, meaning that everything we need is nearby, and its easy for family & friends to come to stay.
You may be wondering why then, that it was a busy weekend.
Well, I had to work until 5pm on Saturday, I rushed home, packed a few things, and we sped down the motorway to Camber Sands. Steves parents own a caravan down at Camber, and are holidaying down there for the next few days. Knowing of our plans, they offered us a place to stay, so we could take a look around the static caravans that Park Resorts (the company which owns Camber Sands and the Clacton park we like) had for sale.
Unfortunately, the salesman that Steve’s stepmum says offers the best deals wasn’t there this weekend, so we are going back this coming weekend to speak to him, and seal the deal. We want to buy as soon as possible, so we can rent it out until the end of the season and then move in, thus earning some money back towards it.
However this did give me the great opportunity to sample some amazing local food. I apologise for the lack of pictures once again, but I hope I can do the establishments justice when describing them.
Rachel over at Life of A Sweetaholic has recently been doing a ten day boyfriend challenge, which I said before I went on holiday that I would do. However, since I cannot promise to post every day due to work issues, and pregnancy appointments, I am going to do it all in one go here! I have taken a look at the Tumblr page where Rachel finds her challenges, and I will certainly be doing some, but they will probably be as whole posts, rather than a daily thing, as I don’t want to make a promise I cannot keep.
Feel free to post this challenge yourself, but please make sure you link back to Rachel, thank you 🙂
Where did you meet your boyfriend?
This is a strange story. I worked in both my local shop and my local pub, and Steve worked in the pub next door, so we kind of knew each other through the pub trade. However, we became friends on a street corner… Don’t laugh, its not what you think! I was chatting to my friends Gaynor and Kirsty at the end of my road, and Steve was walking down to work. He stopped to chat to us, and before we knew it, an hour had gone by. After that, we would always make the time to stop and chat in the street, or if we were drinking in the pub the other worked in. The night we got together however, it was a Friday night (our busiest night) and I was working.
My boss had the night off, and being a friend of Steves, was sitting with him. Steve asked to buy me a drink, and I said no.. this is because I was working. My boss, however, decided it would be fine for me to drink behind the bar, because I was getting fed up with my colleagues who seemed unable to complete the easiest of tasks! Fast forward to the end of the night and I was slightly tipsy (the band playing were awful, so the bar staff had a few more drinks to make them sound better!!) and my friend who was meant to be walking me home had disappeared! Steve offered to walk me home, and when we got to my door, he kissed me. We spent every day together after that, however, being the bitch I am, I did break up with him twice, and I have no idea why now :S – Just being melodramatic, perhaps.
Favorite picture of your boyfriend
He looks so innocent here! (Yes, I have cut me out!)
Favorite picture of you and your boyfriend
I wish the ribbons weren’t in the way 🙁 This would be an awesome picture if they were! I still love it though 🙂
5 facts about your boyfriend
*He’s three years older than me.
*He has five names… it gets confusing.
*He has so many skills (i.e job skills), its pretty impressive.. Carpenter, butcher, barman, driver, salesman…
*My dad ADORES him
*He is like a best friend to me
Make a list of the things you like about your boyfriend
Hes kind, sweet, loving, generous, smily, treats me well, buys me River Island handbags..(love him for this), hes going to be a great father!
What did you do the last time you hung out?Well, we live together so we hang out all the time.. But I’d say pub quiz last night 🙂
What was the last movie yah’ll saw together? We haven’t been to the cinema in ages, but we watched Legendary with John Cena on DVD the other night.
What do you guys do often?Spend a night in with a takeaway and a film or a comedy dvd. Or we go out for a meal. Simple things.
Give your definition of loveSomeone being there for you through thick and thin & your most difficult times, and coming out the other side with you. Knowing your faults and flaws and loving you all the same.
Write a letter to your boyfriend
Simply put, I love you. Thank you for being there through some of the darkest times of my life, and coming through them with me. You will be a wonderful father, and I can’t wait for our little one to be born, just so I can see you happy, smily and playing games with him or her. You’ll be amazing.
I loved writing this post! Its a bit different to my normal posts, but it was refreshing! What do you think?