We were sent some of the new Organix multipacks for the purpose of review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
I’ve mentioned before that Olivia will pretty much eat anything and we are mixing it up between purees and finger foods for her. She is keen to try whatever we are eating whenever we are eating it and hasn’t really come across much she doesn’t like. We’ve recently been giving her what we have been having but we still sometimes pick up some pots for convenience and when we do, we usually like to grab a few baby snacks as well.
The snacks we usually pick up are the singular packets of Organix snacks so when Organix got in contact and asked if we would like to test out their multipacks, we had to say yes. Owing the popularity of their single packs, Organix have popped their apple rice cakes and their carrot sticks into convenient, great value multipacks.
Our daily eating routine goes as follows:
- Breakfast – This is either toast, porridge or a fruit pouch. This is usually followed by a milk feed before a nap.
- Snack – Olivia will have some Organix rice cakes or sticks or perhaps some baby biscuits
- Lunch – This may be toast if she didn’t have it for breakfast, a sandwich, some fruit, maybe a pouch or pot if out and about
- Snack – Again Olivia will have some Organix snacks or some baby biscuits and usually a milk feed before another nap
- Dinner – This is where she usually has what we are having – if it’s too spicy for her or has nuts in, we will give her a pot as we always keep some aside for convenience
So how did we get on??
Each multipack contains 4 packs and are suitable for 7 months onwards. I knew that Olivia definitely had a preference of the two products – and you can probably guess which one from the pictures as I didn’t manage to get any pictures of her eating them even though the clean up was very orange and very messy! If I didn’t keep an eye on things, Olivia would certainly just keep eating the carrot sticks until they were all gone, regardless of if she was full or not!
The rice cakes also went down a treat – a handful at a time seem to do the trick and keeping her tummy full until her next meal. She loves snacks probably more than her meals so its handy to have the snacks she loves available in handy multipacks – it means I always have a pack to hand that she can snack on at home or we can take out with us to keep her happy.
Price varies from supermarket to supermarket but the multipacks generally cost from £2 to £2.50 – a great price for such convenience.
Does your child ever eat Organix snacks? Visit the website to find out more about the brand.