Now that I have two children, Mother’s Day this Sunday is going to be even more special for me. Of course, the best presents are the ones they make themselves – I can’t wait to see what Jack brings home from school on Friday as they always make something for us at school – but I’ve been thinking about what I would love if they were to buy me something. Here are my top picks:
- A good book – I may not have been able to get any reading done this year so far with everything that has been going on but I’m determined to get back into reading and I’d love the kids to get me a good book.
- New pyjamas – I love new pyjamas and I may have seen some I absolutely adore in Primark the other day. I’m also after the Beauty and the Beast t-shirts too, haha!
- A new Tangle Teezer – I’ve had a Tangle Teezer for a while now but I would love a new one – especially this Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash which is ideal for use in the shower. Anything that saves me a few seconds of my time is ideal for me!
- A box of chocolates – So I may be on Slimming World but Mother’s Day is totally an excuse to have a few syns, right?
- A nice bottle of wine – I don’t really drink when breastfeeding but I don’t mind the odd tipple and a nice bottle of wine would go down a treat
- External hard drive – Not very glam but extremely practical and would really help. work-wise
If I get just a picture and card from the kids, I will be happy. Mother’s Day really isn’t all about the gifts, it is about spending time with the family. However if they wanted to get me any of the above, I definitely wouldn’t complain!
What are you hoping for this Mother’s Day?
Post contains a sponsored link