I can’t believe its May already! Time to recap on my April goals and set some goals for May..
- Write at least one guest post – This totally didn’t happen. I wrote some ghost written blog content for some companies but nothing bearing my byline.
- Get scheduled in advance – This happened for a few days but soon stopped.
- Clear my backlog of emails etc – I’ve been really good at keeping on top of my emails for once!
- Keep updating my work website – Nope. I haven’t updated for a while but its on my to do list for this week.
- Keep searching for long term clients – I’ve kept searching and have some potential long term clients in the works. Plus someone I worked with on a one off job came back in April and even told a colleague about me who came to me for some freelance work. Yay!
- Enter at least one writing competition this month – This didn’t happen and I am gutted about this.
- Participate in the writing linkys I love this month – Nope 🙁
- Read 5 books – This definitely didn’t happen.
- Spend an hour a week adding to my NaNo draft – No, this hasn’t seen any movement.
- Save some money for holiday – I’ve given my parents a little towards holiday already. Not much but its a start.
- Pay off more outstanding debts – Yep. Having had a fairly good month I’ve been paying some stuff off.
- Declutter more and sell what I can – I’ve sold a few things but not as much as I would like.
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
- Diversify my routine more – I can’t say this happened very often…
- Walk more – I am back into my walking and really enjoying it. I even helped out with a school trip because I knew it would involve lots of walking
- Try something new – Well..this is actually happening tonight but does it count as something new if I signed up to the new village running club in April? Please say it does!
I didn’t do too badly on my goals in April although I am really disappointed with my personal goals..I didn’t really achieve anything here. So what are my goals for May?
- Write at least one guest post
- Keep on top of emails
- Schedule more
- Actually update my work website
- Search for more long term clients
- Keep diversifying my income
- Enter at least one writing competition
- Read at least two books
- Post some writing at least once this month
- Spend 4 hours this month on my NaNo draft, more if it can be spared
- Keep diversifying my income as mentioned in freelancing – have an even better month than April
- Save more money for holiday
- Pay more debt off
- Completely wipe one debt (this should be very achievable)
- Declutter & sell more
- A bit random but try to win at least one cash prize this month…this means actually entering competitions and perhaps trying out more effort competitions!
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
- Get back on track with Slimming World and actually start losing again
- Try something new…April was signing up to a running club, what will May bring?
- Get my 10,000 steps every day
- Change my routine up
- Drink 2l of water every single day
How did you do in April? What goals are you hoping to achieve in May?