Last year I wrote my 2017 goals and just yesterday shared a recap. Now is the time to write my 2018 goals – so what do I have planned? I’ve already touched on my fitness goals and business aims for 2018 so won’t go into those in too much detail in this post. So what do I plan on achieving in 2018? Plenty are the same or similar to last year…
- Relaunch Keene On Saving – I really need to get onto this.
- Work on the UK Bloggers site with Sarah and Rachel and see what we can achieve with this.
- Guest post or do interviews with 5-10 blogs – I really want to get back to this.
- Stick to my prices – I sometimes find myself not being as resolute about sticking to my guns and I really need to be more strict.
- Build up my socials – I’m happy with the growth I have made so far but would love to build up my YouTube some more and do more with my Facebook page.
- Take advantage of the fantastic resources from bloggers out there more often – watch out for a post soon about why you should be utilising the offerings bloggers have from free printables to paid courses. I’ve learned a lot from other bloggers this way.
- Get some more long term clients – Wouldn’t everyone want to do this?
- Revamp my work website – I didn’t manage this in 2017 but I want to give it a whole new look.
- Get more writing jobs on other sites – hopefully I can achieve this after having some success in 2017.
- Add an As Featured In… section on my blog and my work website – I’ve been lucky to have been featured in some fab places recently so why aren’t I talking about it?
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Lose the baby weight and get fit – This doesn’t need more of an explanation, does it?
- Enter more writing competitions – This needs to be taking some precedence in 2018 as I have really struggled to do this in 2017.
- Complete my GoodReads challenge – I am going to set myself a fairly achievable goal after struggling this year to even read any.
- Get debt free or as close to debt free as I can – I am going to be working super hard to achieve that this year.
- Increase my income – I managed to do this so well in 2017, lets hope I can do even better this year.
- Declutter more and sell more – I want to sell what I no longer want or need (donating some things too, of course) and putting it towards debt.
These are just a few goals to see me through the year – what do you hope to achieve?