I’m thinking of introducing a guest post on my blog, where other bloggers tell me their five favourite things, and then explain why they’re so special to them.
Would any of you be interested in reading that? Or would any of you like to contribute?
All I ask is that if you do contribute, you link your guest post to your blog too 🙂
I shall start with a post of my five favourite things, and if you wish to contribute, please just click the ‘Five Favourite Things’ tab at the top.
1. S and my family – Pretty obvious why, and also pretty obligatory. They mean the world to me, and are always there for me, and I seriously don’t know what I did to deserve S. Yes, we have ups and downs like most couples, however, he’s perfect for me, and I couldn’t imagine life without him.
2. My photo album – This holds 1000 photographs and I’m currently trying to fill the last twenty-odd pages up with all the pictures off my Facebook! Obviously, as time goes on, people change, and there have been the odd few removals from the pages of this album, however I do have a box full of photos from school, of me and friends that I’ve grown apart from. You have to be pretty special to make it into this album! There’s pictures of my Nan who died in 1999, taken in the 1960’s, yet theres also pictures from about a month ago of me and my girls! Apart from S of course, this would be the first thing I would save in a fire because it means the world to me.
Dream, Believe, Inspire. This is the quote on the front of the photo album, and I love it. So heart-warming.
3. My girls & boys – There’s not many of them, but they know who they are. The people who’ve been there through thick and thin, and come out the other side with me, still standing by my side. I have many acquaintances, but these people I’m proud to call my friends 🙂
4. Entering competitions – My Nan and Dad used to encourage me to enter competitions when I was younger, but I always used to do so half-heartedly. However, recently, I’ve had a new urge to enter them, and although I haven’t won a great deal, nothing beats an unexpected win through the post.
5. Homeware –As some of you may know, me and S are looking to move as soon as we can, and buy our own place. So, even though we haven’t found anywhere just yet, you can often find me looking at websites such as Ideal Homes, and I often pick up a copy of Your Home magazine, generally to get some ideas, and to be nosy and look at the readers homes! I can’t wait to have our own proper place that we can finally put our own stamp on.
So there we have it – my five favourite things. What are yours? If you’re interested, just click on the tab above.