All pictures unless otherwise stated have been taken by me, Rebecca Smith – the sole author of this blog. Permission is required before using my images. If permission is not asked, further action WILL be taken.
From May 26th 2013, all items received free of charge for the purpose of review will be marked with a clear declaration at the end of the post. Review items are for consideration only, no review is guaranteed. Please be aware of this when contacting me and sending me a product.
If you would like to offer a prize for a giveaway, also contact me on my email or social media platforms for further discussion.
Futures also takes on sponsored posts on occasion – these are fully disclosed at all times.
Futures and myself personally may become Brand Ambassador for companies from time to time. This may mean free products or affiliate links within posts. Please be assured I will always be 100 % honest with regards to this.
Futures uses affiliate links in relevant places. These links should not affect your browsing experience. Futures may also generate some advertising income and does accept advertising/ad links on the blog.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.