So this is a few days later than I planned to get this up but I needed to collate the info to see how I had done in January and what I want to do for my February goals.
So how did I do in January?
- Get at least 4 posts up on Keene On Saving this month – MAJOR FAIL. Think I may give up, I’ve lost the love for it.
- Get non time sensitive content scheduled in advance – SEMI PASS. Managed it somewhat.
- Write at least two guest posts for others – Nope, nope and nope again. Hope to change it this month!
- Build up my Instagram following and interaction – YES! I managed it. I have seen my account grow loads in January
- Find at least one long term client – SEMI PASS. I found someone in January but didn’t start working with them for February.
- Start planning for the ideas I have had – SEMI PASS. Started this off but still need to spend more time on it.
- Update my work website regularly and promote it more – SEMI PASS. I have been promoting it more but haven’t been updating it as much as I should, whoops.
- Enter at least five writing competitions. I’ve already entered two this year (yes, two were entered on the 1st of January) so that leaves another three. I am going to enter one that is free of restrictions then two (or more, if I feel like it!) that have a specific theme. I will use this fantastic website to find them. – FAIL. I managed two but I did manage to participate in Prose For Thought quite a bit.
- Read at least 11 books this month. I have already read two but since I have now set my 2016 reading challenge, I now know how many I need to keep on track to reach my overall goal. – YES! I managed 14, yay!
- Get decluttering and donate/sell what I can – SEMI PASS. Managed to get rid of a lot of stuff in January but still got more to go.
- Hustle for more work to help me achieve my overall financial goals – PASS. I spent a lot of January working out where my strengths lie.
- Keep adding small amounts to my savings account – FAIL. Had to take some out but I did end the month by putting a cheque in there.
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
- Lose 0.5lb to 1lb a week – I want to lose 1lb this week to hit my half stone but also feel this is an achievable and realistic weight loss goal for the month – FAIL. I had a bit of a weird month, what with my birthday and everything.
- Walk more – I will be getting more walking in once Jack gets back to school but rather than going straight home (unless I absolutely have to), I am planning on going for a long walk two to three times a week before picking him up. – PASS. Been walking everywhere and plan on doing more this month!
- Get exercising – It doesn’t matter how but I aim to get some exercise (that isn’t walking) in somewhere – PASS! I have been using the exercise bike and have plans to diversify my fitness routine this month.
So what are my February Goals?
- Write at least two guest posts
- Get scheduled two weeks in advance (apart from time sensitive content)
- Update my work website more regularly.
- Search out some more long term clients
- Enter at least three writing competitions
- Read at least 15 books
- Check over my half finished NaNoWriMo draft from November and try and add some more each weekend
- Hustle for more work
- Declutter some more
- Add at least £100 to my savings account
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
- Exercise more – and try to diversify my exercise routine more this month.
- Lose 0.5lb to 1lb a week at least.
- Walk even more
- Look for a reputable personal trainer in my area that works like this personal trainer in Singapore
What goals have you set yourself for this month?